At a glance
- Fast 3D measurement at high speed and quality
- MultiScan function for simultaneously measuring the 3D shape, contrast, color, and scatter
- Sensor resolutions of up to 1,536 pixels in 3D and 3,072 pixels in grayscale and color
- High levels of flexibility in configuration, working distance, and field of view
- In-machine 3D calibration
- Gigabit Ethernet and CameraLink interfaces
- High-speed and high-resolution measurements allow you to increase production throughput, and still see fine details, thus ensuring production quality.
- Get accurate size and position measurements in 3D regardless of an object's height or color, ensuring reliable solutions
- High levels of flexibility in the field of view combined with the in-machine 3D calibration concept provides true millimeter dimensions
- Unique MultiScan technology enables one camera to do the work of many, reducing costs for integration, maintenance, and accessories, and creating cost-efficient solutions.
- The high level of flexibility and versatility of the Ranger makes it the ideal choice for challenging tasks
Technical data overview
30,000 3D profiles/s
1,000 3D profiles/s
35,000 3D profiles/s
|Grayscale measurements||✔ / –|
|Color measurements||Red / Green / Blue / monochrome (without IR content) / Red / Green / Blue / monochrome (without IR content) / near infrared (approx. 750 nm ... 950 nm)|
|Scatter measurement||✔ / –|
|Enclosure rating||IP 20|
|Configuration software||Ranger Studio|
Click on the link below for more info.